Preparing for risks is a vital part of your financial well-being. And it’s an integral part of any solid financial plan.
Insurance provides for unexpected events. And, if not prepared, those events could wreck your financial security … and the security of those you love. It could be a number of things: A careless driver who broadsides your car. A disability that prevents you from working. An extended stay in an assisted living facility. Even the death of a loved one. And the reality is, those in the military face additional risks.
First Command offers a wide array of insurance products to meet a wide array of needs, including:
- Life insurance to support your survivors’ financial needs in the event of your death.
- Property/casualty insurance to protect your investment in your home, auto and other personal property, plus liability coverage that protects your assets in the event of a lawsuit or judgment against you.
- Disability income insurance to help replace income, should you become unable to work.
- Long-term care insurance to help pay for daily living assistance for an extended period of time.
- Small business insurance to keep you from possibly paying out of pocket if something were to happen to your business
A First Command Financial Advisor can help you secure your future. To learn more, contact a trusted Advisor today.