By some estimates, 60 percent of drivers are underinsured, and 25 percent have no insurance at all. First Command can help you obtain the coverage you need to protect your vehicle, your passengers and yourself at a price that fits your budget.
Auto insurance coverage and policy features vary by state, but your insurance may include:
- Liability coverage to help insure you against expenses related to injuries or property damage you or your vehicle cause in an accident
- Medical coverage to insure you and any passenger against medical expenses that are the result of an accident
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage to pay for expenses related to injury or death caused by an uninsured, underinsured or hit-and-run driver
- Collision coverage to help pay for repair to your vehicle if damaged due to an accident
- Comprehensive coverage to insure you for repair or replacement if your vehicle is stolen, vandalized or damaged other than in a collision
- Other coverage for roadside assistance/towing, rental car (“loss of use”), and custom equipment coverage for permanently installed audio/video equipment
Our insurance specialists can answer your questions about types and amounts of coverage available to meet your needs. And through our network of trusted, leading insurance providers, we can help you obtain the coverage to appropriately insure your vehicle, your passengers and yourself.
Give us a call @ 800.249.1342 to request your FREE, no‐obligation quote.
This is a description of representative services and coverage, not a statement of contract. Provisions differ by state — see policy for details of coverage, conditions, limits and losses not covered.