Young professionals: It’s your time.
With college fading behind you but retirement still decades ahead, it’s time to make the most of the opportunities that may be here today and gone tomorrow.
Time to grow your professional skills. Time to expand your business network. Time to build relationships with family and friends. And time to make the smart decisions that can strengthen your financial position today and enable financial security tomorrow.
At First Command Financial Services, we serve the financial goals of young professionals like you through personalized financial planning — bringing the pieces of your financial life together to give you not only a clear picture of your situation today, but a vision and plan for your future.
- You enjoy a steady income but seem to live from paycheck to paycheck
- You have little in savings or investments, or …
- You wonder if your assets could be growing more
- You seek a better way to manage your credit and debt
- You juggle multiple statements from multiple financial institutions
- You’re unsure if you’re doing enough to ensure a secure retirement
- You want to provide income protection and financial security for your loved ones
This is the time to make a positive and lasting difference in your life, with the help of a trusted Financial Advisor from the San Diego offices of First Command. With your values and financial priorities as the foundation, we’ll develop a personalized financial plan to help reduce debt, build wealth, manage risk to your financial well-being, and pursue long-term financial security. And through a continuing relationship, we’ll provide sure guidance on your financial journey as you attain each milestone on the way.
We offer a number of ways to get to know us. Attend one of our free financial workshops. Join us at one of our social events for clients and friends. Or schedule an in-office appointment to discuss what’s important to you with a trusted Financial Advisor.
Plan confidently for the pursuit of your financial goals. For more information, call 619.299.8772 today, or e-mail us here.