Effective: October 2015
First Command Twitter Guidelines
Were so pleased you want to join the conversation on our Twitter site. First Command Financial Services, Inc. is committed to the highest standards of conduct, and requests that you follow these simple guidelines:
- Protect your personal information. Please do not include any specific account details or other sensitive information.
- Stay on topic. Please post only comments that relate to the topic of the post or the purpose of the page.
- Be nice. Feel free to disagree or post an opinion you are passionate about. But be civil and keep it G-rated. Abusive, profane, offensive, or unlawful comments, links or images will not be allowed on the page.
- Do not spam our community. Remember spam is a four-letter word. Comments unrelated to First Command Financial Services and designed to sell a product or service, or posted just to drive traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain, will be taken down.
- Take ownership of your posts. We discourage posts without a screen name or from a non-identifiable pseudonym and reserve the right to pull them down if they dont add value or violate other usage guidelines. Know that First Command does not necessarily endorse or agree with all of the statements, positions, or opinions provided by participants on this site. This applies to members of the general public as well as those persons who may be affiliated with First Command.
- No testimonials allowed. First Command will delete any posts or comments that it deems to be testimonials, regardless of character (positive or negative), about any advisory products or services, or specific Financial Advisors. Such testimonials are prohibited by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Note: A “Like” of our site, or any status updates or other posts shall not be considered to be a testimonial of any kind concerning our affiliate First Command Financial Planning, Inc. or concerning any advice, analysis, report or other product or service offered by First Command Financial Planning, Inc.
- We do not endorse. Please note that a follow, “Like” or share of content on our part does not equal an endorsement of any kind of the content or any named third party.
- Contact our Client Services Department or your Financial Advisor for help. Our concern for your privacy and our adherence to financial industry regulations prevent us from answering specific questions about accounts and services on this site. You can reach a Client Services representative by phoning +1 800 443 2104. You may also find contact information for your Financial Advisor by visiting http://www.firstcommand.com/adv/search/.
© 2015. First Command Financial Services, Inc. parent of First Command Financial Planning, Inc. (Member SIPC, FINRA), First Command Advisory Services, Inc., First Command Insurance Services, Inc. and First Command Bank. Securities and brokerage services are offered by First Command Financial Planning, Inc., a broker-dealer. Financial planning and investment advisory services are offered by First Command Advisory Services, Inc., an investment adviser. Insurance products and services are offered by First Command Insurance Services, Inc. in all states except Montana, where as required by law, insurance products and services are offered by First Command Financial Services, Inc. (a separate Montana domestic corporation). Banking products and services are offered by First Command Bank.
Securities products are not FDIC insured, have no bank guarantee and may lose value. A financial plan, by itself, cannot assure that retirement or other financial goals will be met.
First Command Financial Services, Inc. and its related entities are not affiliated with, authorized to sell or represent on behalf of or otherwise endorsed by: any federal employee benefits programs referenced by the U.S. government, the U.S. armed forces or any other third-party mentioned on this site.
In Europe, investment and insurance products and services are offered through First Command Europe Limited. First Command Europe Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of First Command Financial Services, Inc. and is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Certain products and services offered in the United States may not be available through First Command Europe Limited.
The First Command Financial Behaviors Index®, commissioned by First Command and compiled by Sentient Decision Science, Inc., assesses trends among the American public’s financial behaviors, attitudes and intentions through a monthly survey of approximately 530 U.S. consumers aged 25 to 70 with annual household incomes of at least $50,000. Results are reported quarterly. The margin of error is +/- 4.3 percent with a 95 percent level of confidence. See www.firstcommand.com/research. SDS is a behavioral science and consumer psychology consulting firm with special vertical expertise within the financial services industry. SDS specializes in advanced research methods and statistical analysis of behavioral and attitudinal data. FPA Alliance trademark.
The First Command Educational Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity and is not affiliated with First Command Financial Services, Inc., or any of its affiliated entities.
Hiring our Heroes and Project Sanctuary are not affiliated with First Command Financial Services, Inc. and its related entities.