Encouraging Financial Independence
Interest Earning Checking Account For Military Personnel & Veterans
Easy access to your hard-earned money.
Enjoy the convenience of a checking account that’s loaded with features and earns interest daily when your balance is $1,000 or more.1 With your Mastercard® Debit Card, you’ll be able to make up to $3,500 per day in purchases. Talk to your Financial Advisor today to set up a Command Checking account tailored for military life.
- No monthly maintenance fee
- FDIC insured
- Unlimited free Mastercard® Debit Card transactions
- Choose the Overdraft Program2 or free Coverdraft protection3
- Access to more than 30,000 ATMs, with no fee for first 10 withdrawals per statement cycle4
Details & Rates
Our Command Checking account has a $25 minimum opening deposit amount. You can manage the account — as well as pay and receive bills — with OnCommand online banking, and sign up for free digital eStatements to simplify your banking experience. You’ll also have access to unlimited telephone banking at no charge.
|Minimum Daily Balance to Obtain APY||Interest Rate5||APY6|
Download the MobileCommand™ app for iPhone® or Android®, and discover the simplicity and convenience of doing your everyday banking right from your mobile device.
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
Rates and offers current as of , and are subject to change.
1. Interest credited and compounded monthly.
2. Credit approval necessary for Overdraft Protection. Overdraft limit of $500 is available. Your available balance may be adjusted by your approved overdraft limit as well as temporary transaction holds. A per item fee may be charged each time your overdraft limit is exceeded. You have 30 days to pay back the amount owed on your overdraft limit. View Overdraft Protection Disclosure.
3. Coverdraft available from another FCB deposit account or FCB line of credit.
4. First Command Bank does not charge a fee for the first 10 ATM withdrawals per statement cycle, each additional ATM withdrawal will be charged $1.50. We also do not charge a fee for the first 10 transactions when FCB Debit is used at ATMs in the MoneyPass® network or NYCE networks. Additional transactions are also charged at $1.50 each. We will reimburse ATM surcharges charged by non-FCB ATMs up to $15 per statement cycle.
5. Rates are subject to change without notice. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
6. APY stands for Annual Percentage Yield.