Become An Advisor
Jobs For Veterans
Your military experience makes you an ideal candidate to join our team.
At First Command, we are committed to providing job opportunities for veterans. Our coaching focus is on those who serve in their pursuit of financial security. The teamwork and commitment to service that are inherent in military life are not often replicated in a civilian career. They make great jobs for vets as an integral part the First Command Financial Advisor team.
The valuable skills and ability that you have built throughout your service are the primary skills we look for in our Veteran Advisors.
When you become a First Command Advisor, you will be a vital part of the First Command team. You will be joining an organization that values veterans, honors veterans and supports your desire to be the driving force behind your own second career.
Jim McNair, Lt. Col., US Army (Ret) Advisor since 2011
“4 out of 5 of our Advisors are veterans or military spouses.”
Brad Witham, Major, USMCR Advisor since 2011
A second career that keeps you connected to the military community.
- Use the camaraderie and bonds forged throughout your military career to help form significant connections and stay involved with the military community.
- Add value to the lives of members of the military community by helping clients pursue their financial objectives and goals.
- Aid clients in reducing debt and building savings for emergencies.
- Prepare clients financially for the transitions that are unique to military life.
- Coach military clients in proven ways to overcome the financial challenges they face today and tomorrow.