A Simple Way To Save
Money Market Savings For Military Families & Veterans
Set yourself up for successful saving.
With our Money Market Savings Account, you’ll have easy access to your money at all times. And with our highly competitive, tiered interest rates, you’ll earn more as your balance grows.
- No monthly maintenance fee1
- Competitive, tiered interest rates2
- Free Coverdraft protection3
- No fee for first six ATM withdrawals per statement cycle4
Details & Rates
First Command’s Money Market Savings account has a $25 minimum opening deposit amount. You can manage the account – as well as pay and receive bills – with OnCommand online banking, and sign up for free digital eStatements to simplify your banking experience. You’ll also have access to unlimited telephone banking at no charge.
|Minimum Daily Balance to Obtain APY||Interest Rate5||APY6|
Download the MobileCommand™ app for iPhone® or Android®, and discover the simplicity and convenience of doing your everyday banking right from your mobile device.
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
Rates and offers current as of , and are subject to change.
1. Federal regulations allow a maximum of six withdrawal/transfer transactions per statement cycle, excluding ATM transactions. Excess withdrawal fee is $10.00 for each withdrawal exceeding six.
2. Interest credited and compounded monthly. Increasing interest tiers with minimum balances of $1, $2,500, $10,000, $25,000, $50,000, $100,000.
3. Coverdraft available from another FCB deposit account or FCB line of credit.
4. First Command Bank does not charge a fee for the first 10 ATM withdrawals per statement cycle, each additional ATM withdrawal will be charged $1.50. We also do not charge a fee for the first 10 transactions when FCB Debit is used at ATMs in the MoneyPass® network or NYCE networks. Additional transactions are also charged at $1.50 each. We will reimburse ATM surcharges charged by non-FCB ATMs up to $15 per statement cycle.
5. Rates are subject to change without notice. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
6. APY stands for Annual Percentage Yield.