Rates and offers current as of June 1, 2019 and are subject to change.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Displayed rates are our lowest Annual Percentage Rates (APR), available on terms up to 72 months, apply to dealer purchases and vehicle refinancing, and include a discount for automatic payments (0.25%) and for full payroll direct deposit with First Command (0.25%). Rates subject to change without notice and vary based on approved credit and other factors, such as term, model year and loan amount. Monthly payments vary based on APR for which borrower is approved, term for which vehicle is financed, and amount borrowed.
To qualify for the loan discount offer, the discount is 0.50% for new vehicles off of the approved interest rate for loan terms up to 72 months and 0.50% for used vehicles off of the approved interest rate for loan terms up to 60 months. Discount offer is subject to change without notice.
1. New Auto Loans: Loan rate applicable to new vehicles only. New vehicles are purchased through a dealership and are 2020 - 2018 model years with less than 10,000 miles. Financing is available up to 110% of sales price. Rate also depends on term. New Car (dealer) Payment Example: A 60-month new auto loan (model years 2018-2020) with an annual percentage rate (APR) of 3.00% would have monthly payments of $17.97 per one thousand dollars borrowed.
2. Used Auto Loans: Used vehicles are purchased through a dealership and is a 2012 or newer model year. Maximum used car loan advance will be determined by First Command Bank using a NADA value. Financing is available up to NADA retail value not to exceed 100%. Some restrictions apply. Call 888-763-7600 for details.
Financing for 60 month term is valid for model years 2020 – 2018 over 10,000 miles and 2017-2012. Other restrictions including vehicle limitations may apply. Used Car (dealer) Payment Example: A 60-month used auto loan (model years 2012-2020) with an annual percentage rate (APR) of 4.00% would have monthly payments of $18.42 per one thousand dollars borrowed.
3. Refinance Auto Loans: New vehicles are where you are the current owner and the vehicle is a 2020 - 2018 model year with less than 10,000 miles. For used vehicles, maximum used car loan advance will be determined by First Command Bank using a NADA value. Up to 100% financing is available to qualified members. First Command Bank does not permit internal refinances of an existing First Command Bank auto loan.
Other restrictions including vehicle and mileage limitations may apply. Refinance transactions may require borrower(s) to sign an authorization form requiring a notarized signature in order for third parties to prepare title work.
4. APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate
5. The interest rate will not change during the term of the loan
6. APY stands for Annual Percentage Yield
7. Rates are subject to change without notice
8. Interest rate based on the prime lending rates published in the Wall Street Journal
9. VISA’s Zero Fraud Liability policy covers U.S. – issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by VISA, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use.
10. EZCARDINFO allows you to view your billing statement and pay online with another financial institution. For EZCARDINFO customer assistance, call (866) 604-3080.