1. Interest rate based on the prime lending rates published published in the Wall Street Journal.
2. The interest rate will not change during the term of the loan.
3. APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate.
4. APY stands for Annual Percentage Yield.
5. Rates are subject to change without notice.
6. VISA's Zero Fraud Liability policy covers U.S. - issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by VISA, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use.
7. EZCARDINFO allows you to view your billing statement and pay online with another financial institution. For EZCARDINFO customer assistance, call (866) 604-0380.