Safeguard your home.
All too often, homeowners base their insurance coverage on market value, rather than the true replacement value of their home — which may be significantly higher.
A homeowner’s insurance policy can protect you against a wide range of risks such as:
- Damage caused by an insured event like a fire or wind storm.
- Damage or loss of furniture, clothing and other personal items inside your home.
- Liability claims brought by visitors to your property, should they be injured or suffer damage to their personal property.
- Additional living expenses, like the cost of a hotel stay, incurred while your home is being repaired after an insured loss.
Ensure you’re protected. Get the coverage you need.
Auto policy features vary by state, but your coverage may offer protection against the following risks:
- Injuries or property damage caused by you or your vehicle in the event of an accident.
- Medical expenses incurred by you or a passenger as a result of an accident.
- Injury or death caused by an uninsured, underinsured, or hit-and-run driver.
- Damage to your vehicle due to an accident.
- Theft or damage to your vehicle not resulting from a collision.
- Additional expenses incurred while your vehicle is being repaired after an insured loss, like the cost of a rental car.
Tools & Advice
The Cost of Long-Term Care Insurance
It’s Time to Rethink Disability Insurance
3 Ways Babies Change Family Finances
1. First Command Financial Services, Inc. and its related entities are not affiliated with Armed Forces Insurance.